Donnerstag, 21. Oktober 2010

#12

http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/386974037X/ref=s9_bbs_gw_d4_ir03?pf_rd_m=A3JWKAKR8XB7XF&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=1KAVBCD81Q652SDS85CS&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=463375173&pf_rd_i=301128

It's finally here. It arrived at my home on Tuesday and is now available everywhere. My first audio book. OK, not "mine" alone, I only wrote one story on it, but that's 6 minutes mine.

I've heard it twice so far, one time on Tuesday night, missing the beginng of an all new episode of The Simpsons, being very smiley und bubbly and happy and proud, because somehow my words sound so much better on an audio book and I didn't feel all stupid and embarassed.

However, I did feel all stupid and embarassed yesterday night, when we did a listening session of it after dinner. Between all the ladies, my work-family basically, I felt so unwell, but they loved it. L laughed whole-heartly after Johannes Steck spoke "rockstar boyfriend" and I felt really good.