Freitag, 21. Oktober 2011

#53


Awake is the new asleep. I just simply can't sleep in. One reason for it are those really scary nightmares I have had a lot lately and the other reason is that there's simply too little time and too much to do. This has always been a problem of mine - my to-do-list is incredibly long and all I want to do is curl up in my bed and watch The Mighty Boosh and Big Bang Theory and Glee.
It's getting colder and colder each day now, in fact there's a bit of white lingering on the rooftops as I write this. Still I'll be very, very busy the next two weeks, running from one meeting to another. Wearing what is displayed above - too high heels which make my feet hurt, harem's pants even though I hate pants but it's too cold for my beloved skirts and a blouse that suits every occasion. 'Cause there are a lot of occasions coming up. Concerts, interviews, partys, social gatherings, doctor's appointments, work.
Sigh. Looking forward to Christmas. Then I'll be chilling and watching all my favorite shows. Don't get me wrong, I love what I do - but it's getting too cold to be doing it ;)