Freitag, 5. August 2011

#44

I love to dress up for concerts, that’s no secret. It’s like Halloween or carnival, but at more days of the year which is great. I love to use music-references for my outfits. I bought a skirt made of Hello Kitty sheets at Camden Market for a Katy Perry concert, made various shirts myself (like writing “Sun” all over a pink H&M basic for a Placebo concert) and showed up to a Cobra Starship gig in an all-purple H&M etui dress while everyone else wore flannel. So I started to think about my outfit for Panic! At The Disco – we’re going to drive down to their gig in Stuttgart – and all of the sudden I was all “Nearly witches”, with fake-furs and light fabrics (more of a nice witch than a bad witch really) with tarot cards und magic crystals. This is going to be a lot of fun, right?

1 Cat-Eye glasses by Elizabeth & James
2 Sautoir etoile d'été necklace by Les Jumelles
3 Panic! At The Disco – Vices & Virtues
5 & 6 Topshop BAVARIA collection
7 Tea
8 Earrings by EMP