Samstag, 30. Juli 2011

#42


Photo taken by me

Yes, I know, I used to be the girl who only knew the members of *NYSNC. Because, let's face. If you're born in the false month and year, you'll miss a boyband - at least, if we talk about the 90s. I was too young for the Backstreet Boys. To old for Westlife. Never got to know New Kids On The Block, because I'm a 1990 girl. And of course - I had not the slightest clue of Take That. I came along to the show last night in Munich because I have a secret crush on Robbie Williams. He's tattooed, charming and did a true Rockstar show. Then he joined his colleagues of Take That and BOOM! - There was a robot on stage! A real, huge robot! There were about 20 dancers, they did a dance battle, they even brought up characters from "Alice in Wonderland"! Sometimes, pop shows can be true fun - even though I prefer rock shows and not knowing most of the 90s boyband. Take That, however, will be an exception from now on.